Saturday, July 21, 2007

Touring Beijing

Good morning from Beijing!  We had a good night's sleep and we are now getting ready to go to breakfast.  LiFeng will meet us at 8:00am (Beijing time) to start our tour.  He said to be ready for a lot of walking.  It would be nice to have our stroller!  We are hoping it and our other bag will arrive today.  We'll post more later when we get back.
*********************************************

WOW!!!  That was a LOT of walking!
Brinley has done great! We toured Tian An Min Square, The Forbidden City and The Summer Palace today. She only had one tiny melt down but she was okay after just a few minutes when I gave her her much loved Diego fruit snacks.  She keeps asking us "We get Bailey NOW?" and she wants to know "Where Olivia baby??"  Olivia is Chris and Leslea's daughter. They will be leaving us tomorrow to get her! She is 15 months old and such a cutie!!! We can't wait to hear that they have their sweetie pie!

Brice, Daddy keeps saying, "I sure miss Brice Man on this trip!". We all miss you!  Brinley keeps asking me, "Mama, where my Bricey???"  Of course I miss you lots and lots and lots and .......lots!!! I hope you are being good for Dee and that you are having a lot of fun!  Tell Dee to send us an email to let me know what you are doing!

Keith, I hope your vacation at Pigeon Forge was a lot of fun! I can't wait to hear all about it! Daddy said you got some new shoes that you like! YAY! I know how much "good shoes" make you feel better! :)  Daddy hasn't eaten anything crazy yet but I will let you know if he does. I think you would like the buffet here at this hotel. Brinley asked me today, "When Keith coming home, Mama?"  I know she misses you since she hasn't seen you in a week now. I know I miss you! I am so proud to be your Yaya! :)

Lola, so far not too many people are giving the stare to your baby so you wouldn't have had to get the Jie Jie attitude with anyone today. Benni was playing with her toy phone today and she was talking to you on it and then she looked at me with sad eyes and said, "That not really my jie jie. Call my jie jie now, Mama!"  We are getting a phone card in the morning and we will give you a call. She misses talking to you.  I know you probably miss hearing "What doin' Jie Jie?"  I miss talking to you everyday!  We will have to go shopping with the girls when we get back!  I LOVE YOU!  (No LV yet but we are looking.)

Josh, we are taking lots of pictures and will try to get more video tomorrow. I hope you can use some of it. Our friends Chris and Leslea are taking a lot of video and photos too and I'm sure they would let you use some of their footage too.  I told them I'd get you to do a video for their baby like you did for Miss Wu.  Have you and Kit made any more plans for the wedding?  Even though you are all grown up, you are still my baby.......I love you!

Granny Mae and Boss, we hope you are both doing okay. Brinley has asked us where you are several times. I know she misses seeing both of you! I hope you are able to get to this site to read about her adventures. She is being a very good girl! You would be so proud of her!

Dee....take good, good care of my baby boy! I know he is probably keeping you busy! Please give him lots of hugs and kisses from me! I sure do miss him! Thank you for letting him stay with you while we are here to get your grandaughter! :)  LOVE YOU!!!!

Okay.....I will let Marty add the photos. I'm sure we all look hot and sweaty in them but we are happy to be here to finally get our sweet little Bailey!! Two more days and we will have her!  HOOOOOOOORAY!!!!!

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Our luggage and double stroller have arrived!!!!!!!!!  THANK YOU, LORD!!!!  :)
































No comments: