Monday, June 25, 2007

Working On The Princess Suite






Marty has been working all weekend on Brinley and Bailey's bathroom. It must be 'just right' for our girls. Since jie jie moved out I haven't had the heart to work on it very much but now with our TA here we know that we have to get things going. The bathroom was a mauve pink and now it is a bright and sunny yellow. Their daddy is building a new vanity for them and they will have a new sink. The really cool thing about their vanity is that it will have a bottom drawer that pulls out and is actually something for them to stand on when they use the sink. When you lift the part that they can stand on, there is storage space under it. I can't wait to see our two little princesses standing there brushing their teeth together! :)The bathroom will be decorated in Raggedy Ann. I have always loved Raggedy Ann and I have a large collection of dolls and other items. Kristen has never had much interest in Raggedy Ann but Brinley does so we are going with the Raggedy theme.




The bedroom is going to have some ladybugs in it but no specific theme. I bought Brinley a comforter at my friend Michelle Lee's yard sale and Brinley absolutely LOVES it. I was lucky enough to find another one just like it on eBay for Bailey so we will be using those. Brinley is so excited about the new bedroom that she will share with Bailey!




Their daddy is building new beds for them too! I can't wait to show them off! We are so lucky to have such a talented daddy around here! We just tell him what we want built and he can do it and it always turns out even better than I hope it will! He is THE BEST DADDY in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD and WE LOVE HIM VERY MUCH!!! :)


He even lets us put pretty bows in his hair!!!


WE LOVE YOU, DADDY!!!

1 comment:

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Marty is obviously a great guy! LOVE the bow picture. Will he model for my website???? LOL