Thursday, June 07, 2007

Almost OOOOooops!

We signed our LOA and I made a copy of it and Marty went to UPS to send it to our agency overnight.
Uhm............................................I gave him the COPYto send. (Leslea, don't faint!)

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech!!!

Called the UPS Store and asked them to PLEASE hold the envelope until I could get there with the REAL document. The nice lady said she would. Pulled the three kids out of the pool and made them get dressed in a hurry. Got in the car and headed out to town. Marty was on a conference call on his way back home so I couldn't get through to him. He called me when I was about half way there and LAUGHED at me when I told him what had happened. He met me on the road and got the REAL document and is now at the UPS Store putting the REAL document in the envelope instead of the COPY.Whew!100% Blonde Day.

No comments: