Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May 1.....CCAA Changes.....and hugs


To all of my friends who didn't make the May 1 deadline for LID, I am sending big hugs and love to all of you. I've cried for all of you today. Please know that just because right now you can't adopt from China again, it doesn't mean that you will never adopt from China again. The rules change...they always have. Have hope, have faith and remember that there are so many children out there who lay down every night in their cribs, on hard floors, grass mats or whatever they may have with no one to kiss their cheeks and tell them that they are loved and that they are special. Our Chinese children are precious to all of us but ALL children are precious. God has new adventures waiting for each and every one of you. I am here for you. Thank you for being my friends. I love each and every one of you.

"Forty pairs of little eyes
Stared into this heart of mine
A memory burned inside my soul
One that never has let go
I looked into the face of need
The least of these stared back at me…
I've seen Jesus in the eyes of all His daughters and sons
Every single one"

"Every Single One"
~Geoff Moore

No comments: