Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Bailey....Come Home Soon



I sit and I look at these little photos of Bailey and I cry. I cry tears for every second we miss of her life and I cry for all that she is losing and all that she will gain in a few weeks. She has no idea that she has a mommy on the other side of the world who loves her but she does have her NahNah who loves her and takes care of her every day. Lord, please prepare her little heart for the changes that are coming.

Thank you to all of my friends who have asked about Bailey for us at the orphanage during visits......LeeAnn, Erin, Tami, Karen.... and Pat who is there in China now and received her beautiful Sophie Belle last night while we slept. Pat will be traveling to the orphanage very soon on the same train we took while we were there to visit. Pat will be asking about our beautiful Bailey while she is there and is going to ask if she can take some new phots of her for us. We are praying that she will be able to. The last family that asked to see her was denied so we are praying for a different response this time.

No comments: