Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Little Pretty



I had someone email me about Brinley's valentine dress. (See the comment under "Brice Speaks Up".) I have a little embroidery business and I put the design on Brinley's dress. I tried to email Leslie but the email wouldn't go through so I am posting here in the hopes that she will see this.

Leslie,
I have an embroidery business and I appliqued the love symbol and heart onto
Brinley's dress. My website is up but it is a bit difficult to navigate so
we are working on fixing some things. If you'd like to check it out it is
My Little Pretty. <~~~~This is a link.
Right now I am working on items for some local festivals so I am busy, busy but if you'd like to place an order and you need something ASAP please let me know and I will do my best to get it to you right away. I've had a few moms email me about getting bday cupcake dresses and I have been able to deliver all of them on time. :)
Thanks so much for your sweet comments on Bailey. I'd love to hear about your daughter!

Sharon

No comments: