Monday, April 16, 2007

26 Days & Counting


We are on day 26 of our wait for LOA. I had a good cry today about Bailey. It is taking us so long to bring her home. By the time we get to her it will have been a full year that we have been working on bringing her home. I look at the video of her and she still seems so much like a baby. She is still so tiny. She's the same size now that Brinley was at 28 months. Bailey will be 3 on Sunday.

Today I was reading about baby teeth. Bailey only has 16 teeth. By the age of 3 she should have 20. She may be cutting teeth when we get her so I need to remember to bring some teething gel for her. Brinley had most of her teeth already when we received her.

Maybe Bailey's bday is off just like the doctors all suspect Brinley's is. We'll never know.

I just want our baby HOME. My heart hurts for her. I know she doesn't know that we miss her. She doesn't know that she is missing out on being a part of our family........but I sure do miss her. Part of ME is missing as long as she is on the other side of the world.

Bailey,
Mama loves you. I love you just like I love Josh, Jie Jie, Keith, Bricey and Brinley. You are the last little piece of my heart. We will be there soon sweet girl. We pray for you everyday and we look at the video and the photos we have of you and we dream of the day you will be here with all of us. We will be there soon.....
Today I mailed a package to you. It is full of things for you and your friends. Fairy wings, crowns and wands for 20 little ones to make believe with!

I love you,
Mama

No comments: