Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Birthday, Bailey!


Today is Bailey Shay's 3rd birthday. I have gone from smiling to crying and back again. It hurts my heart to know that she is still in the orphanage without a mama & daddy to hug her and give her birthday kisses. She may not even know that today was her big day. We sent gifts to her and we hope she received them or will receive them. Our last report says that she is very girly and loves to play with dolls so we sent her a new little baby doll. During the halloween clearance at WalMart I bought up all of the little sets of angel wings, wands and crowns that I could find. We sent twenty of these little sets in Bailey's birthday box so that she and all of her little friends can twirl and dance and make believe.
I hope that today was full of love and little girl giggles for our sweet baby. I know that she is being taken care of and that her ayi loves her very much and that is a huge comfort during this long wait.
I just can't wait to hold her and kiss that sweet little face.

Happy Birthday, Bailey!!! Sweet dreams little princess.....
We love you!!!!!!


Sharon
Day 32 since LID

No comments: