Saturday, December 10, 2005

Grits In Beijing!

Our night in the Beijing International Airport Hotel was pretty good. We have three twin beds in our room and the beds are really hard but I think we were so tired that it really didn't matter! The hotel seems to be old but it is clean so we are very pleased with our stay.
We brought some food with us just in case something like this happened so this morning Marty and Brice enjoyed Quaker Instant Grits with redeye gravy and I had some instant oatmeal. We all enjoyed a nice, hot cup of cappucino, too! Ahhhhhh, the joys of traveling with grits! LOL

Brice is going to tell me what to type:
Ms. Rebekkah, I hope the class was not too wild Friday without me. (He is laughing like crazy!) We've seen atleast 10 planes take off this morning. Gabe, don' t have too much fun without me! Sissy, I miss you and Josh! Hope you are having a good time. Keith, I miss you, too and will bring you some cool stuff. We might bring you a Coke can for your room. It is cool!

To our PBC family: Please keep praying for us! So far, so good! God is watching over us and all is well! Y'all take care of Lola for us and Josh, too when he comes home Saturday. We love all of you!

Marty, Sharon & Brice

No comments: