Thursday, November 02, 2006

Maybe this is Jaiden?



We have a photo that our sweet friends Erin and Rich took in Guilin when they went to bring their daughter home. It is of a huge poster in the play yard. The photo of the little one with the basketball is definitely Jaiden.
When we first received this photo in August I thought it might be before and after photos of the children. Well, the baby the nurse in pink is holding has her cleft on the wrong side to be Jaiden so I dismissed that thought and was thrilled to have the photo of Jaiden with the basketball. Well, this morning Erin emailed me wondering if it is Jaiden that the nurse in pink is holding too.
I got a bright idea and I flipped the photo over and now WOW....it really looks like Jaiden now!!! It very well could be her. She was 5 months old when she had her cleft lip repaired.
I keep looking at it and wondering if it's her. What do you think???

1 comment:

Mom 2 Meizhi and Kiomi said...

S-
I will email Rachel and see if when they visit the SWI in a few days (OMG!!) if that is in fact Jaiden. Hey- it's worth the question, right? But for the record, I totally think it is Jaiden.
hugs,
Erin