Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Turkey Day!


Thanksgiving was a good day for all of us. Of course I had my teary eyed moments when I thought of our tiny girl on the other side of the world eating "bone soup".
I am so ready to bring her home. Brinley still insists on calling her "Rylie". So, I think we have decided her name will be Jaiden Rylie. I can't wait to see the two of them playing together. I know it's going to be a tough road sometimes because Brinley does not like to share. She still has that orphanage instinct that she has to hang on to any toy with a fierce grip anytime any other child comes around. I feel so bad for her because she truly believes that if a child picks up her toy that she won't get it back. Some people understand that this is an issue from her being in the SWI. Other people have smirked and said, "Well, I'll be praying for your mama and daddy when they have two of you." Grrrrrrrrrrrr....... I know.....be nice.

No comments: