Friday, November 17, 2006

Business Is Booming!

Marty and I have been praying for a way to bring in more income for our family. Our prayers have been answered abundantly and I just want to thank all of my adoptive friends who have ordered shirts, pillowcases, tote bags, overalls, etc from me!!! I love each and every one of you so much! You have all blessed our lives more than you will ever know! God is so richly blessing our home through getting to know so many of you! Thank you for allowing me to create these special items for your little ones!
My little embroidery business has really taken off! If anyone is interested in visiting my website, please take a look! This is just a little "beginner" site. My friend Melanie is working on my new one and I can't wait for everyone to see it! I specialize in designs featuring Asian children. I only have one of the designs on this website but it gives you an idea of what I have available. If you are interested in seeing more of the designs I have available, just email me. I have boys, girls, babies, gymnasts, ballerinas, fairies, trucks, lizards, teddy bears, Raggedy Ann.....you name it!
http://www.my-little-pretty.com
Proverbs 31:24She makes linen garments and sells them, and supplies the merchants with sashes.

No comments: