Saturday, August 26, 2006

Our Sweet Baby!


This morning I received one photo from Erin. Our red thread to Rylie has been drawn ever closer by this photo. We now know that Rylie's nanny at the SWI is the same young girl who was Brinley's nanny. I nearly fell out of the chair when I saw this! Thank you, Lord!!! Brinley was so loved and well cared for by NahNah!!! We now know that our sweet little Rylie is receiving the same love and attention. Erin said Rylie's nanny wanted to know when we will be coming for Rylie. She already knows that we are Brinley's family too because we sent a little photo book to her with our friend Karen when she traveled to the orphanage a few weeks ago. We were sure to put photos of Brinley with each of us in the little book. Also, there was one photo of Brinley that I put her Chinese name on and also the name of the orphanage in Chinese. I wanted them to know for sure that Brinley is doing fine and that she would be Rylie's sister.Rylie has grown a little bit and looks scared....but so very sweet! Erin has a lot more photos of her for us! I can't wait to see each of them! I think she has the same haircut that Brinley had. :)
We just thank the good Lord above for NahNah, for Erin and for this wonderful photo!

No comments: