Friday, August 25, 2006

NEW PICTURES ON THE WAY!!!

I received an email a little while ago from Erin who is in China now. She visited the Guilin SWI and saw Rylie!!! I have laughed, smiled, cried....I am soooooo thankful that Erin was able to see her. Not only did she see her, she also got photos of her for us! She hasn't been able to send them out yet but will as soon as she can. This is what her email said:
SharonWe are at the Swan...will keep my notes short as I have lots to do in less than 1/2 hr when they close but we spent 3 hrs at the SWI thisx morning and I have photos of your little girl. They amazingly brought in all 3 Cradle girls for me to take pictures of. I will see if I can email them b4 we leave China but I have them to send when we get home. She is a cutie!!!!! Sweet little smile, head of full hair..walking...had a healthy fear of me of course as I look strange but definitely could tell she's a sweetie. She was wearing a blue/white outfit and ...how old is she? She looked healthy and well cared for . Her foster mum barely let her out of her sight. I musta snapped hundred photos at least of all the kids. I cant wait to post them all to the Guilin/Guangxi group. If you know who is adopting Xiang or Guoqing- I have pix of them too!chat soon...I promise!Erin
God is so good! Most of the time families are not allowed to photograph the children when they visit. We are so blessed that the children were brought in for Erin to see and that Erin was willing to ask about them for us.
Thank you, Lord!!! Thank you, Erin!!!
Erin's Blog: http://www.miracleofmeizhi.blogspot.com

No comments: