Thursday, August 03, 2006

Karen In China

My friend Karen is in China right now. In fact, she is in Guilin....and that is where our Rylie Ru is. I sent a little photo album to her and she's got it with her in China and she is either going to take it to the SWI or she is going to send it for us with someone who works there. Marty and I are so thankful to have Karen take this album to our sweet little Rylie! If she goes to the SWI she may even get to see her! HOW EXCITING!!!! Now if she could just scoop her up and bring her on home to us!!!

The photo album has pictures of all of us so that she can see our faces and know us when she sees us. Each photo has Brinley in it so that the people at the SWI can see that she is doing fine. I put Brinley's Chinese name on her picture. Tomorrow is Brin's bday so I hope her nanny will see the pictures and will know that she is okay.

No comments: