Saturday, May 13, 2006

Just peeking in to say.....



It's been a GREAT DAY!!!


In fact, it was such a GREAT DAY, we were able to go to the
Elloree Antiques Festival!

Of course, I got to ride on Daddy's shoulders! That's always fun!

We looked at some little squirrels who were rescued.

The Italian Ice was really good!

Brice had a great time, too! He saw his friends James and Michael at the festival!

When we got home I had TWO surprises waiting for me!!!

Surprise #1........a new picture of my friend Gracie! We were together in China for our entire lives! Now our moms are friends too! I can't wait to see Gracie again! Isn't she pretty?

My next big surprise?????? My oldest brother JOSHIE came home to see me!!!!

YAY!!! I LOVE JOSHIE!!!

What do you mean he came home for Mother's Day?

NAH!!! We all know Joshie came home to see ME!!!!

A very special thank you to everyone who has continued to pray for Brinley and our family this week. She is doing great and is drinking a good amount of water and eating jello and yogurt but would love to EAT some good food! Three weeks of liquids! Please continue to pray for us! ~Sharon



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been around for awhile and I was so glad to see how well Brinley is doing!!! She is growing up so quickly.
What a precious girl!
Best to you all.