Monday, May 22, 2006

Happy 50th Anniversary!




This is Granny Mae & "Boss". They are my daddy's mommy and daddy.

They have been married for 50 years!!!
Soooooo, when you're married for 50 years, you have a party!
You know what that means, right????
That means I get a new party dress!!!!! HOORAY!!!!
We all got to wear pretty flowers, too!

I like this one! It's little like me!


Since it was such a special day I was able to wear my beautiful pearl necklace that Mr. Lynn, Mrs. Sandy and Samantha gave me! Isn't it pretty?

I don't like shoes.


There was a big, beautiful cake!


And there were mints wrapped in shiney gold paper! I really liked those mints! They were soft and I could eat them!

CANDY!!!!


Brice & Keith were "guarding the mints" and having everyone sign a book.


I really do like those mints! Notice them stuck to my lips?


Mommy & Daddy said this is the "last one". Oh nooooo!

How can that be the "last one" when there are still two baskets FULL of those lovely mints???

Let me think about this for a few minutes.


"Mom! Can I have a mint????"


She said, "no". How can she say "no" to my sad face?

Even though I couldn't have more mints, it was a wonderful day for Granny Mae & Boss. They got to see a lot of their friends and relatives.

Aunt Helen is Boss' sister.


Uncle Marvin is Granny Mae's brother and his wife is Aunt Willie Mae.


Mr. Bud is one of my daddy's best friends.


Preacher Judy is one of my favorite people! She's said lots of prayers for me!

Happy Anniversary, Granny Mae & Boss!

We love you!!!!

No comments: