Monday, July 25, 2005

We have PA!

We went on a little vacation to Oconee State Park. We left Wednesdayand returned yesterday evening. Thursday Rachelle called and told usthat PA (Pre-Approval) is on it's way!!! I started crying when I gotthe message!!! HALLELUJAH!!! Marty and I were so happy to finallyhear something!!! Then Saturday I had another message fromRachelle.....the girls aren't going into foster care after all. I amrelieved because I think it would be too much change for them in sucha short amount of time. I feel even more strongly about this now thatI found out that Brinley and Gracie would only be with a foster familyuntil 30 days before we go for them and then they would go back to theorphanage. So much change for these little ones!So, now we are trying to get our passports as quickly as possible. Weare going to have them expedited so that we don't have to wait 6 weeksfor them, just in case we get TA (travel approval) quickly.One step closer, Brinley!!!! :)BTW...I guess I should mention that Rachelle and her husband Tim are also adopting a little girl from Guilin and we are using the same agency. We have become close friends in the past month! It is highly suspected by some that our daughter's may, in fact, be fraternal twins. We shall see. We are hoping to travel together! It will be interesting to watch the girls interact if we are able to go together!

No comments: