Thursday, July 28, 2005

Passport Photos!

There was a post on our Yahoo! Groups that P.A. was received for 3 families yesterday. Stefani (the director of Chinese adoptions at our agency) is out of town. I am hoping that our's is one of them that was received yesterday. I'm practically sitting on the phone waiting. I know we have the 'unofficial' P.A. but we are really anxious to have the OFFICIAL one, too!Keith, Brice, Marty and I had passport photos taken today. Marty had his done at WalMart during his lunch break. $30+ for 6 pictures. Keith, Brice and I went to CVS Pharmacy and got 16 photos each on a sheet and each sheet was only $7.99. Wow! What a difference! I guess Wally World is NOT always the lowest in prices.Marty's mom and dad came over for supper tonight. It's always nice when they come over. We showed them our vacation video. They laughed at Marty and the boys jumping off into the lake! Keith is leaving Saturday to go on vacation with Maria and her family. He is really excited about going. He loves spending lots of time with Thacker and Doris!I know Brice will miss him while he's gone, though.Mom is supposed to be coming to visit tomorrow and stay for a few days.....that will certainly perk Brice up if his "Dee" is here!

No comments: