Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I-171H




Today we found out that our homestudy hasn't made it through DSS and on to USCIS in Charleston yet. Our best guess as to when we will get the I-171H is August 22 if all of the processes run on average times. We have to have the I-171H before we can send our dossier to China. That is why it is so important to us. Once the dossier is logged-in in China, it will be about 4 months before we go for Brinley. That puts us going in January now rather than in November or December when we were hoping to go. Please, everyone, pray that we will get our I-171H in record time so that we can bring our daughter home as soon as possible. I realize that it is in God's hands and that it will work out in His perfect timing. I just have to keep reminding myself of that......sometimes it's not easy."Wait for the Lord; BE STRONG, and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord!"Psalm 27:14

No comments: