Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Santa!

Brinley and Bailey had appointments at the Medical University today.  We left the building at about 4:30 and were enjoying our walk back to the parking garage. The girls were being very silly and I'd just said, "Girls, you need to behave."  I looked up and saw Santa walking toward us and said, "I see Santa!".  The girls were too busy being silly to hear me so in a much louder voice I said, "I SEE SANTA!".  They looked up and saw him, too.  By this time he was very close. He waved to them like he was seeing a friend he hadn't seen in many years and knelt down on the sidewalk. They both went running to him, grinning from ear to ear.  He asked them if they were being good and told them he'd be seeing them soon. I quickly took some photos and Santa was gone again in an instant.  What a treat to see Santa right there on the street in Charleston! A wonderful memory was made for all of us in those few minutes.




1 comment:

Our family said...

How neat! And he was a mighty real looking Santa too! And how was the check-up at the clinic?? E-mail and let me know!
Jan