Tuesday, December 08, 2009

It's A Girl!!!

For my friend "E", that is! I am so excited I can't stand it!!! This family has been waiting, hoping, dreaming about adding another little one to their family and doors have opened and closed and hearts have been broken and healed along the way. NOW the perfect tiny little girl is going to be loved and snuggled and spoiled rotten by a mama who will love her to the moon and back, a daddy who will read her bedtime stories and a big sister who will adore her and teach her all about tea parties and playing dress up! Praise God for blessing my friends with this precious child.  :)
They leave on the 9th to bring Sweet Pea home!

HOOOOORAY!!!

2 comments:

day by day said...

That is wonderful news! Always so exciting to watch families be formed!! Praise God!!

~m

Jennifer O'Cain said...

Sharon,

I saw your comment on my blog and thought my how funny. I just saw your comment on Jans blog and saw that you lived close and I think your last name is Millender? so I tried to find your blog because I knew some growing up and thought who knows, I might KNow them. For some reason your blog would not pull up but today I tried again and it does. It is such a small world, I have been looking for big, adoptive families nearby and in 1 week God has shown me too, yeah! I also saw your comment on my adoption website but didb't know how to contact you until now...of course I didn't even realize it was the same person until today. Gosh , I am rambling...You have a beautiful family! I love your monogramming, I have your Etsy sight bookmarked in my favorites, I was recently looking for a shirt for Lily. Small World!

Have a Great Christmas and maybe one day we can meet! Blessings, Jennifer