Saturday, October 25, 2008

I Love Candles!


If you love yummy smelling candles you should visit K & Kompany Kandles.


"The candles are the nine Fruits of the Spirit, each is a creamy white and a different scent.
Love ~ Sweet Pea
Joy ~ Buttercream Crunch
Peace ~ Cinnamon Bun
Patience ~ Vanilla Grapefruit
Kindness ~ Sage & Citrus
Goodness ~ Midnight Pomegranate
Faithfulness ~ Pumpkin Pie Spice
Gentleness ~ Mulberry
I just placed an order for some "Kindness". :) Maybe I'll order some "Patience" next.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

If it were only THAT easy to get some patience!! I'd take a case! LOL

Aliit Darasuum Kal said...

I could use some patience. ^.^
Josh and I have a blog finally. ^.^
Thanks for showing him how to do this..(though I figured more out than he did...))
http://ourweddingourlife.blogspot.com/
our blog. Thanks for having us this weekend. We had a great time.

Our 7 Blessings from God said...

I love candles too. Thanks for sharing:)