Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cub Scouts Haunted Woods









Saturday night Brice and Daddy camped in The Haunted Woods with other Cub Scouts and families. B&B and I decided not to go and enjoyed a lovely time at home. We slept in the living room as our own way of camping. I slept on the couch and B&B slept on an air mattress on the floor. We decorated some of my yummy red velvet birthday cupcakes that Josh and Kit brought me for my bday. We loaded them down with sprinkles and ate them as our camping snack. (Thank you J&K!) We watched Dora and Little Bill and all sorts of fun shows until Bailey Shay crashed around 11 and BinBin checked out around 11:45. They LOVED our 'camping trip'.

Brice came home very dirty in the same clothes he left in the day before so I am pretty sure he had a really good time. Marty enjoyed hanging out with the dads and doing things with Brice but he said he "fought the air mattress all night". He came home and took a nap. Thankfully, Brice came home and took a shower!

4 comments:

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Tons o' fun! I'm with you, Mama! I'd have camped in the living room!

Cousin Sheri said...

Sharon, love the wedding pics! Sounds like it was an awesome time!
And the Citadel pics bring back memories of when my youngest brother attended there-he is now a Major in USMC returning from Afghanistan next Monday.
Would have loved to meet you when I stayed at Jan's that week...

Pretty Organizer said...

Yes, life is grand. Adoption makes a wonderful journey for a family and has blessed our community because everyone sees how we live. Thanks so much for following my blog. I'm glad we have something in common. Your girls are beautiful! My sister is waiting for her adoption to go through in Uganda... we're a family of many colors too!

Anonymous said...

Is there so little going on that you have nothing to share on your blog, or so much that you simply don't have time? :-)
Miss you! Come to Facebook!!