Monday, June 30, 2008

Brinley Lost Her First Tooth!

Brinley has had a couple of wiggly wobbly teeth on the bottom for several weeks. Today she was playing with her makeup and looking "lovely" when she asked me if she could go and play in the pool with her brothers. I told her that would be fine and thought to myself that the makeup would surely wash off in the pool. So, she and Bailey suited up and put on their floaties and jumped in. Just a few minutes later I heard Brice say, "I'm sorry, BinBin! I'm sorry!" His arm had bumped her chin. Then Keith yelled, "Her tooth is missing!" Her tooth had fallen out into the pool! Brinley was grinning and the boys decided it was their mission to recover the tooth.....the itty bitty tiny tooth.....in the pool! Talk about a needle in a haystack! They both started searching and in just a few minutes Brice popped up out of the water victoriously holding the missing tooth!


Here are some photos of BinBin's exciting day!

No comments: