Thursday, June 19, 2008

Quick Update!


We have been busy, busy ever since school got out. We went to Atlanta for several days and went to Six Flags, Stone Mountain and the zoo. I'll post photos of it all soon. While on vacation we found out that the company Marty works for is being bought by another company and that he may not have a job after December. YIKES! Please keep us in your prayers! We are worried but are confident that God will see us through!


I am trying to get my embroidery/monogram business really rolling just in case. It's been sort of a side thing until now and I was just trying to bring in enough for groceries or special treats. Now it's time to step up and give it all I've got! Please help me spread the word about The Monogrammed LadyBug! I am currently running everything through eBay to try and boost my sales and traffic.



Otherwise, we are all doing great! :)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

How scary!! I'll keep you guys in my prayers for sure!!!

Donna Geer said...

http://christianmomsforum.com/showthread.php?p=376068#post376068


http://www.thebabywearer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=258782

Theres some bumps for ya momma. :)

I pray Brinleys surgery goes quickly & uneventfully.

Blessings from Colorado.

Donna