Thursday, March 06, 2008

Thankful Thursday!















I am thankful for my friends who are always here...no matter what.

Tonni, Melissa, Dawn, Anne Marie, Leslie T., Leslea C., Jan, LeeAnn

My prayer partners, my buddies, my awesome, wonderful friends! I love you all!

I know that I haven't kept in touch with some of you as much as I should have lately but it has truly been a roller coaster ride of emotions with Miss Bailey for the past 7 months. Things are looking up and she is doing much better the past few weeks. I am so ready to welcome our "normal" life back! :)

Hugs to all of you and thank you for being my very special friends.

2 comments:

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Love You Sharon!

Leslie said...

Sharon,

You are one special lady! I'm so glad I get counted as a friend and prayer buddy. God is so good! I love the way he connects us together. We don't even have to be right next door or see each other on a daily basis or in our case have never seen each other at all :) He can even use the internet!! I pray for you and your family and that whatever situation you are going through will come to an end soon and that you will be stronger because of it and closer to Him.

Hugs,
Leslie T.