Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Easter!

























Uncle Bill, the pictures of Brinley and Bailey on their horse are just for you! We love you sooooooooo much and we will miss having you and Aunt Mae and Belinda here with us this year for Easter. We hope you will feel better very soon!

WE LOVE YOU!!!!


























We made these cute little critter cars this week. I got the idea from Family Fun Magazine. Brice and I made 22 of them for his class. Brinley and Bailey helped us make a batch to share with our family. We made two special ones for Granny Mae and Boss.






















These were for Brice's class. Happy Easter to Ms. Dawn's class!

4 comments:

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

And fun was had by all! So cute~ And the girls are gorgeous in the Easter dresses!

Our family said...

Yummy, yummy! What cute Easter treats. I may have to ask for the directions for that one. Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Jan

Leslie said...

The girls look adorable!!!! I love their dresses.

Good job on the treats. I also saw them in Family Fun and thought about making them for Gracie's class but chickened out. I'll have to find out if it was easy.

Leslie

Dawn said...

WOW are those amazing Easter photos!!!

The treats look like tons of fun, I bet the class LOVED them!!!