Friday, April 21, 2006

More Fun With Sarah!



Meet Eddie!



Wednesday we went to EdVenture ! It was so much fun! Brice didn't go to school so he could go with us and Daddy came and joined us during his lunch time from work! We had FUN, FUN, FUN!!!


Well, I don't look very happy here but I was tired.......

I probably look like a natural on this John Deere! That's because we have two big John Deere tractors at our house. I like to sit on them but I don't like it when Daddy or Boss cranks them up. I always yell, "Turn OFF!!! TOO LOUD!!!"


Learning to plant a garden!


Coming down the slide out of Ed! Wheeeeeeee!!!!


There's my daddy and Sarah! I call Sarah "Mare-Uh".


Here we are learning how to do a television broadcast!


Sarah & Brice tried their hand at doing the weather forecast.


Sarah worked as a dentist for a little while.

It was a fun day for all of us!

No comments: