Sunday, April 16, 2006

THE EASTER BUNNY CAME!


HAPPY EASTER!!!

The Easter Bunny came to see us! We are so excited!!!

The Bunny brought me that cool singing guy I've seen on television!

I LOVE IT!



Aunt Mae, Uncle Bill & Belinda came to see me!!!

My Granny Dee and Granny Mae & Boss came to see me too!

We had a big dinner after church!

Like my pretty dress?

It was a gift from Reverend Judy!

Thank you, Preacher Judy! We love you!

My cousin Sarah is staying with us for 8 days! Her daddy is in Iraq and her mama and stepdaddy Mr. David have gone on a cruise. We love Sarah sooooo much and I am having so much fun playing with her! Check out this cool cake Belinda made for me!

Of course, seconds after this photo was taken I pulled the bunny's eyes out....then his teeth.

Poor bunny.........but they sure were yummy!

I'm so glad Joshie came to see me! I love "Yoshie"!

Then my Jie Jie came to see me!!!!

HOORAY!!!!!

I love my Jie Jie soooooooooooooooooooo much and I miss her since she moved out!!!

I was so happy to see her! She played with me and dressed me in pretty clothes after I got out of my pool!

Brice & Jie Jie think my bunny is pretty cool, too!

GOT PEEPS???

No comments: