Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Brinley's Room

We finally took some pictures of Brinley's room. I decided not to go with the Raggedy Ann & Andy theme. Instead, it is "The Princess & The Frog"!



I found this cute, cute print of an Asian princess holding a frog prince and I just knew that this would be the theme for Brinley's new room. I got the print on eBay so if any of you other adoptin' mamas are looking for something like this, just let me know and I will tell you who the seller was.

***Wow! Everyone loves this print! Since we are leaving for China soon, I'll just post a link to the eBay seller here. http://stores.ebay.com/KidsWallArtOnline They have a lot of really cute prints and the shipping was very quick!
BTW, Target has the cutest nightlight that matches this print! It is the frog prince. You'll find it over in the section where the bedding is and it is one of those that turns on and off by itself. You can buy it at www.target.com , too. ***



It says it's a Fairy PRINCESS but it looks like a prince to me!





This chiffarobe was Marty's grandmother's. It was out in a storage shed when we moved here and it was in really bad shape so he took it up to his shop and refinishd it for Brinley's room. I love it! He did a wonderful job on it!
The Raggedy Ann sitting so quietly on top of the chiffarobe was made for Brinley by my dear friend Rachelle. We will always treasure this sweet doll! (Thank you again, Auntie Rachelle!)


























We still have more work to do in here but atleast we've managed to get this much of it finished! We've ordered some things for the room that haven't come in yet.

No comments: