Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Package Mailed To Brinley


Yesterday I mailed our first package to Brinley. I kept thinking that there was something else we should send. We sent:
*A pink bunny rabbit security blanket
*A picture book
*A photo album with pictures of our family
*Three bags of candy for the kids and the nannies
*A disposable camera we hope will be used to take pictures of Brinley while she is living in the orphanage and returned to us when we pick her up.
*A little toy car with a little asian girl that goes in it.
It seems like there was something else too but I can't remember.We are planning to send another package before we go either with a traveling family or mailing it. I definitely want to send more pictures of us and our house and her room and our pets. I thought about sending an outfit but I decided not to. Many times the children are brought to the families wearing clothing that was sent to the child by their new families. I want Brinley to come to us with her clothing from the orphanage so that it will be something for her to keep and treasure. I am so ready to bring her home!!!

No comments: