Tuesday, September 06, 2005

NEW PHOTOS OF BRINLEY!!!!

Last night we received a precious gift!!!
I knew Brinley had been on my mind and in my heart a lot lately....more than usual as I said yesterday. Well, we had no idea that in a few hours we would have a new image of our Princess of Pout right before our eyes!!! Around 9pm last night we received this new photo of Brinley in an email from Stefani at our agency!!! It was taken on August 31...less than a week ago. She's grown so much! I cried such happy tears when I saw how healthy she looks!!! My oh my but look at that pouty little mouth! LOL No doubt she was not a happy camper when this photo was taken! Her daddy grins everytime he sees the picture and says, "She' gonna be a handful!"
He knows he won't be able to resist her cute little pout!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You won't believe it!!!! We have just been blessed with two more photos of our sweetheart!!

I just got them in another email!!!


No comments: