Monday, August 15, 2005

We love you, Aunt Ruby!

Today, Marty took our two papers that didn't pass the Secty of Statesinspection to have them done again. Then he is FedExing everything toour courier this afternoon. Scarey! I thought I'd pass out when hedrove away with everything. So far, I have always had them right whereI could get my hands on them if I needed them. It's not that Martyhas them.....it's that they are going to be dropped off at FedEx andthen out of sight. We'll just have to pray that our package makes itquickly and safely to Carol in Washington.On a sad note, Marty's Aunt Ruby died Saturday evening. We are so sadthat Aunt Ruby won't be here when we bring Brinley home. We never evenhad the chance to tell her about Brinley. I know she would have justloved her! Happier news is that Aunt Ruby lived a long (81 years),healthy and happy life and she got the joyous news Saturday morningthat she was going to be a great-grandma for the first time. Everyonesaid she was absolutely thrilled!We will truly miss Aunt Ruby with her sweet smile and gentle voice.What a lady!!! :)

No comments: