Thursday, April 15, 2010

Meet Olivia

This is Olivia. She is 5 years old and she lives in an orphanage in China.

Olivia is a waiting child.....just like Brinley and Bailey were.  She is waiting for her family.


Olivia has two fingers on one hand and three on the other.


One of Olivia's legs is shorter than the other and she has three cute little toes on that foot.


She doesn't let this slow her down AT ALL.  She is at the top of her kindergarten class.  She is smart and determined, sweet and kind according to her reports.

Olivia needs a family.  She is listed with Lifeline. Please share her story and pray that she and the other children on this list will find their families before April 21 when their files must be returned to China.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh my heart.
I saw her on Stefanie's blog too.
I would love to say yes.
I cannot. I have my reasons.
NOT excuses either!
Praying...surely someone will GO?!
What a blessing!
Holly from Purpose Driven Family