Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I've been tagged

A. Attached or single? Very much attached to my best friend/hubby Marty

B. Best friend? See above....and Lola. She's my daughter and I couldn't ask for a better friend!

C. Cake or pie? Carrot cake. Specifically my granny's carrot cake! YUM!

D. Day of choice? Thursday. All of the kids are home that day with the exception of Josh and Lola.

E. Essential item? Cell phone to keep in touch with my kids and hubby and Mom and Jan (waiting on TA) and Kim (waiting on LOA) and........you get the picture!

F. Favorite color? Pink...red....yellow.... Can't choose just one!

G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears

H. Hometown? Small town in South Carolina

I. Indulgence? Dove Milk Chocolate Bars

J. January or July? July....no school for the kids!

K. Kids? SIX (3 boys, 3 girls)

L. Life isn’t complete without? My Family!

M. Marriage date? May 31

N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 brother. I miss him very much. Haven't seen him in more than a year and a half.

O. Oranges or apples? Apples

P. Phobias? Heights and flying.

Q. Quotes?"Twenty years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

R. Reasons to smile? Marty, Josh, Kristen, Keith, Brice, Brinley, Bailey

S. Season of choice? Fall

T. Tag your peeps! Jan, Dawn, Tonni

U. Unknown fact about me? Marty and I met through Yahoo Personals.

V. Vegetable? Tomatoes

W. Worst habits? Internet

X X-ray or ultrasound? Either.

Y. Your favorite food? Pizza from Brick Oven Pizza in Boone, NC

Z. Zodiac sign? Libra

No comments: