Monday, July 21, 2008

Monogram Madness!




I am so excited that my monogram/embroidery business is maintaining after pulling most of my listings from eBay. I don't have as many orders coming in but I do have quite a few and I am just thrilled to know that people are coming back to buy over and over again. I feel so blessed to have met so many wonderful people through The Monogrammed LadyBug .

The reason I pulled my listings from eBay was the charges are just ridiculous
and I need to spend more time with my little ones. We have been having so much fun since I am not so stressed about keeping up with eBay. I am loving having my website up and running again!

I am trying to list new things for Back To School. I have tote bags, back packs, lunch boxes......cute new clothing! Oh, you name it and I've got it.....I just don't have it listed yet! Time, time, time.....it's all about having enough time. I need to take pictures of all of it and get it listed.

If you are looking for something, please don't hesitate to email me at themonogrammedladybug@gmail.com . I've met many of my customers through this blog. Even if you aren't shopping now I'd love to hear from you about what you are looking for this holiday season. I've got some of the cutest appliqued clothing that I will be listing Sept. 30 for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas! I can't wait for all of you to see it! I will be putting up a preview on my Monogrammed LadyBug blog on Sept. 29. There will be limited numbers of items so check it out to make sure you get the designs and items you love the most
!

No comments: