Monday, February 18, 2008

One Of My New Favorites

Okay....since we aren't adopting again anytime soon, I have started refocusing my attention on our home. I must admit that during our "adoption cycle" I was not focused on much more than bringing our girls home. Well, Bailey has been home for about 7 months now and things are beginning to settle down a bit with her adjustment. (THANK YOU, LORD!) She's had a much harder time than Brinley but thanks to my friend Rachelle's advice in dealing with her multiple daily meltdowns things are improving! (Thank you, Rachelle!)


I just love going to this site: Rate My Space


I am finding so many great ideas for our home! I am just not an organized person but as I look through the photos on this site I get ideas for things to do in our home. Very exciting! :)


This foyer looks very much like ours could potentially look with a bit of paint and some rearranging.

Lucky for me, I have one of those handy-dandy husbands with a big workshop, lots of tools and a love for building things. :)
We are about to get started on our bathroom. Our house is built around Marty's grandparent's old farmhouse. We've never finished our bathroom. We don't even have a vanity yet.....just some little tables beside a sink. I'll have to take before and after photos. I'm so excited about working on our home again!

2 comments:

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Hey, Sharon, I've tagged you!!

Our 7 Blessings from God said...

Thanks for sharing the Rate your Space web site! It's awesome! Maybe it will motivate me to get some organizing and decorating done this year:)
Karen