Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kelly

Yesterday a 14 year old girl in our community collapsed and died while out jogging with her dad. She attended the same school our boys attend.

Our hearts just break for Kelly's family.

Life can end so quickly. Yesterday she left school just like all of the other kids but today she wasn't there. The flag was lowered in her memory but Kelly wasn't there.

Hug your kids. Hug your husband. Tell your mom and dad that you love them. Be kind to your neighbors. Forgive. Live. Life is so short.

3 comments:

Donna Geer said...

My heart breaks for the loss of Kelly's family.
So sudden & senseless. :(

Thanks for reminding me to hug my loved ones!!

Dawn said...

SOOOO HEARTBRAKING, she was a year younger than my middle daughter. I just can't even begin to imagine!!!

Angel said...

That is so sad. I am sorry. Angel