Monday, February 26, 2007

More Bailey Info!

LeeAnn sent me a little note this morning about Bailey. LeeAnn just received her son Ryan hours ago and yet she took the time to write to me about Bailey! LeeAnn is such a special friend!!!

"Hi Sharon, I have lots more photos for you and will try to send more in the next few days when I am caught up on my sleep. Of course she was bundled up in a big fluffy coat, but she seemed tall. She was bigger than Averi but shorter than Jadyn, so I am guessing she would be about a 3T for height maybe. She looks thinner (not too thin), just not plump. Her facial bones looked small and delicate, so under all those layers she may be smaller especially around the waist.
She is just SO sweet and kind and seemed to have such a great personality!
I just can't wait for you to have her home.
LeeAnn"

We can't wait either!!!! :) Thank you, LeeAnn!!!!

No comments: