Sunday, October 15, 2006

That sweet face!



Yes, I know he is almost 9 now and he's not a baby anymore but I just love my little Bricey! He is the sweetest, kindest little guy I have ever known. He won a new Legos Bionicle at church last Wednesday. He said, "I prayed and prayed that I would win it!" He was so excited about it! The next day as soon as he saw his brother Keith he gave it to him and said, "I won this for you!" He is always thinking of others. He still doesn't know that he is getting another little sister but one day last week he asked if I thought our neighbor would want to adopt a little one. I said, "No, I don't think Mrs. Lindsey would want to adopt right now since she has two babies right now plus her big boys." Then he said, "Do you think we should adopt again?" I smiled and said, "Maybe. What do you think?" His response was, "Well, we've got a big house and it's usually just you and me and Brinley and Daddy and sometimes Keith at home since Josh is at college and Kristen doesn't stay here most of the time so 'yes' I think we should." I laughed and said, "Well, we'll see!".
Our lives are so very blessed by this sweet child!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes that is a sweeet face and I love him very much.I am his DEE and he truly is a special little boy.