Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Surgery Postponed

Brinley's surgery date has been postponed. The doctor wants to put a dental appliance in the roof of her mouth for two months before he does the surgery. It will have a screw in it that we will have to turn. I can't recall the particular name of the appliance but it is to improve her dental arch. We should find out today when we will be going to the ortho. for this procedure. I'll keep you posted!

Big hugs!
Sharon

P.S. I'll try to post new pictures of Brinley tonight. I've been calling her "Brinley Lou" and it comes out more like "Benny Woo" when she says it. LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My niece had the same type of appliance where they had to "turn the key" in the roof of her mouth--also on the bottom though. She wore it a long while, but with great results. Her ortho put it in. Good luck to you all.

Anonymous said...

My goodness She is a sweet little thing We are in the process and have our file at province we are with the wc program,and was wondering what are some of the complications we may face that you have experianced that you may not have been prepared for or would you say everything was pretty much fell into the plan.
Deb

Anonymous said...

sorry can't reply if you don't know my addy hitech@eastlink.ca